Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Progress for a New Year


I posted this one year ago on 
New Years Eve...


And I was thinking that this year was pretty much the same thing in the realm of romance and my life.

But then I was thinking that all we can really hope for year after year is that we progressed in some way. That we learned something about ourselves, that we are progressing, and that we are living the lives that we hope to live more fully.
From 2005-2009 I averaged one date a year.
In 2010, after starting my online "experiment," I had about 12 first dates. I never had any second dates, but that is exponential growth in numbers!
Then in 2011 I had around 14 dates. 

And 10 of them were with the SAME person!  
I sadly no longer spend time with said person...

But still... 

This is progress.

Happy 2012.

No comments: