Monday, September 19, 2011

852



(my main profile picture)

In the short time I’ve been back on, the website has informed me that my profile has been viewed 852 times!! 

852!!! 

Out of those 852 I have recieved 20 emails. 
Out of those 20 emails I’ve replied to 5.
Out of those 5 I’ve received 2 responses.
Out of those 2 responses...

Well, lets just say that the next 852 better bring their “A” game. It’s not looking very promising thus far. 

(patience, Linda...)

One guy wrote to me, “This is kind of random......but you have an amazing smile.”

Which is funny, because out of the 20 emails I received, 15 said, “You have a great smile!” 

So originality isn’t the strong suit of these fellows. 

I emailed him back and said, “Really? Is it that random?”.... I haven’t heard back. 

3 comments:

robin marie said...

ha!! your response to that guy is exactly what i was thinking! hang in there.

Heather said...

On the other hand, you really do have a great smile. :)

Ryan said...

This is really random, but Miranda and I just read your post and liked it.