Sunday, October 24, 2010

OUT OF THE GAME

So after tonights date, I think I'm finally going to be out of the game, friends...


Oh.


Wait.


You thought that... 


No. 


No, I haven't been snatched up. 


I'm taking myself out of the game voluntarily, because I cannot handle the emotional turmoil of going on all of these dates. 


Seriously. 


I know you are all entertained. And I love to entertain you, really I do.


But I've kind of entered my own personal Hell.


I think tomorrow I will blog about something un-date related. 

5 comments:

Angela said...

...and the empathy pourth out of me.

Terese said...

Ohhhh nooo! I'm sorry. This IS such a cruel, painful journey. I'm watching the guy's perspective first hand, having Justin live with us for the semester. Sending hugs your way.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Dating is stupid.

Heather said...

I have just the remedy. Come to California for Halloween and spend quality time with your cousin and friends. Done. Also, pumpkin cheesecake helps.

If you're looking for another topic to write about, I'd love some advice on fall/winter/anytime fashion. You are my guru.

emily said...

boys are dumb!