Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What Grade are you Getting in Life?


2014. The year of the Buzzfeed quiz. Clogging up your Facebook newsfeed even more than the baby pictures of your college friends, they were the new Myers Brigs. The new Color Code. The new strength finder. Learn your deepest desires and dreams and who you really are by taking a Buzzfeed quiz.  They look into your SOUL...

I am an ISFP (Introvert 44%, Sensing 50%, Feeling 50%, Perceiving 89%), a white mixed with a yellow, and an Adaptor. 

And thanks to the Buzzfeed quiz onslaught, I also know other insightful things about myself and my interaction with the world.


Mindy Kahling. Which is amazing because I love her. Read her books. Watch her show.  Liz Lemmon and Leslie Knope have left me, and now I have Mindy Lahiri. (On Hulu, thank goodness. I mean what happened when Danny went to India?!)


It’s a Small World, because I always have a smile on my face!! 
(that means my work on my R.B.F. is paying off...Follow the link... It's a true struggle...)



Not that big...


Duh. Wisdom, insight, humor. Brilliant.



Stefan, of course. The "best friend." And, you know, if Caroline can't work out her issues, I'm available Stefan...


What Harry Potter book are You?

I mean, Buzzfeed was really looking into my soul here. Because HBP is my FAVORITE. AND they even chose the greatest quote EVER for the picture. I have a bracelet that I almost never take off with this very quote.

And then: 


...an F.

Last fall I took this quiz, and I got An F!!!!

I got an effing F in LIFE…

In my schooling I have never received an F. Mostly A’s, a few B’s, a C in PE (Never an athlete, this one...) but NEVER an F.  As a teacher my mom would say that those who received F’s in her class were actively working towards getting a bad grade.

Guess what.

I just retook the test.

My grade=

 A-!!! 

All grades just posted for my first semester in Graduate School. Straight B's, baby! I've never been so pleased at mediocrity in my life. As one classmate said, "B's get degrees!"

But it felt really good to get an A in something.


2 comments:

Heather said...

I love this post. So hilarious and I don't even know who the Salvatore brothers are. And congrats on the A!

It Started With a Wink said...

Stefan is with Caroline!? That's it I have no motivation to catch up!