Saturday, April 9, 2011

Really? No, seriously. Really?

Now, I'm sure this fellow is well meaning. I'm sure he is a decent guy. I'm sure he will make some dear girl very happy, and I'm sure that dear girl is not me. Because getting an email like this, as I did yesterday, I think, "Really?"


"I could start out with something like, if you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. Although this is very true it is only temporary and I want something that’s going to last. So I will go with a different approach. To win a girls heart I believe you have to let her know that you are interested and that you want to get to know her on a very personal level. Right now I am making that eye contact with you and giving you that smile from across the room. If you are looking for something different, something extraordinary all you have to do is take the next step. Look forward to hearing from you."




I just can't take it seriously. 


Could you?

3 comments:

Terese said...

I wonder if he googled "pick up lines"
I'm still curious, though!

Allison said...

WOW. Yeah, no words.

Gabe said...

My heart's beating double-time!!!