Friday, December 3, 2010

Sporty Girl


On another topic, I got a message from someone on one of my sites complimenting my sky diving picture.

(this one- b/c of course you have to put that on your profile)

 He asked to tell him about it, which I did, 
and this was his response:

That's the kind of girl I want! What's your ring size? 
I need to start looking for engagement rings, lol

I haven't tried it yet. Some of my friends inivited me to jump with them a couple of months ago, but I wasn't very convinced.

Great! Flirty! Funny!!
But then... he asked this fateful question:

What's your favorite sport to play?

Damn!! 

I replied, "I hope you have a good return policy on that ring you got for me." Followed by a witty explanation of why every sport needs spectators, not just players. Because I watch so many sports, right?... 

Yeah... Not so much. 

Haven't heard from him again.

5 comments:

Terese said...

Dang it! Those sense of humors always come off as so cute too. I got all excited for you at that engagement ring comment!! I like you spectator explanation. I think you should count work out videos as a sport. You are a pro at those!

Catharine said...

yet another reason to take up tennis...

Catharine said...

he didn't ask if you were good at any. SNOWBOARDING is a sport too!!

Heather said...

If it makes you feel better, as a teenager Chris had on his "list" for a future wife that she would play basketball with him. He also wanted someone who would sing duets with him in Sacrament Meeting. Strike two.

Plus, remember "Sporty Girl" from that science class we took? You are way cooler than her.

inkley boys said...

what kinda girl plays sports, come on we are too busy making the bufflo dip for the wings to get out on the court, cant they appreciate that?