Tuesday, November 2, 2010

 I met a few guys while I was on my trip. 
At the beach in Santa Monica, no less. 
They were walking along the beach, 
and being the new, flirtatious, open person that I am, 
I bravely asked them to take my picture. 

Unfortunately, upon this request, I realized that they didn't speak a word of English.

 And then they wanted to be IN my picture. 

And after the pictures, they both gave me very large hugs and kisses. 
(gotta love the Europeans...)


Here are our pictures....


(I like the thumb especially)

Yikes.

I loved what one of my employees said to me when I showed him the pictures,
and told him the story...

"Linda- Why do you attract the strangest people?"

Why.

Why indeed. 

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Are you sure that first one is a MAN?!!? And it does indeed look as if the she-man is about to cop a feel...YIKES!!!

Terese said...

Oh man! So hilarious!

Heather said...

My favorite part of the story is that they wanted to be in the pictures in YOUR camera. I was convinced they wanted to show their buddies the hot American they snagged, but apparently they thought you could do the same.

By the way, you look more like a Californian than I do. And you might even appreciate the beach and Vitamin D more than me. I think it's a sign...

inkley boys said...

your so cute I sure do miss ya at the GAP but looks like you have having fun with all those older eoupean men, Kiss Kiss