Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dumbledore

On the dating site I am patronizing, you can put a quote by your profile that people will see alongside your picture. 

This is my quote:

"Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."

I also have this picture up with my profile.



I had a really cute guy write to me, and ask where the great quote came from.

I answered, and said, "The quote came from none other than the amazing Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, chief Wizard of the Wizengamot, and one of the greatest literary characters ever."

Are you shocked that I never heard from him again? 

Are you shocked that I even do online dating?

Hope you all enjoyed watching the last in the Harry movie installments this past weekend, with it's DVD release. I know I did. 

Sometimes I get this song stuck in my head:


 

Again, aren't you shocked that I'm online?

1 comment:

Terese said...

You sure showed him what happens when you ask silly questions!! You should've told him you had the Marauder's Map and knew the best spot in the castle to make out !:) My kids are always singing that Dumbledore! Song.